INNERFORCE CUSTOM PRODUCTS LIMITED WARRANTY PROGRAM
Our goal at INNERFORCE is to have high-quality gear in your hands as quickly as possible. To ensure your experience with your gear meets expectations, INNERFORCE offers a limited warranty program.
Please Note: As customized products are unique and/or made to order, all sales are FINAL. No refunds, returns or exchanges will be processed outside of manufacturing defect. Sizing and quality samples and pre-order test prints are available upon request by contacting your account manager.
Please Read Carefully
In case of an approved warranty claim, INNERFORCE will repair or replace without charge at our discretion any item that has been returned. Please make sure to read crash replacement program and garment care information.
This warranty covers the original owner of an INNERFORCE product for 1 year from the delivery date of that product against:
• Sewing issues such as seam bursting and pulling
• Fabric defects such as runs or cuts in NEW items (must be reported within 48 hours of receipt)
• Zipper failures
• Artwork that is clearly and obviously different than that shown in approval form such as missing logos or design components, logo or panel orientation, for example.
This warranty does NOT cover:
• Normal wear and tear
• A product that has been altered or modified by the user
• Minor variation in artwork or color presentation, please be sure to request a test print if coloration or logo clarity at size is essential!
• Wear of fabrics due to extensive normal use such as UV degradation, graphics fading
• Abrasion against Velcro or pack straps
• Abrasion from saddle seams or scuff guards
• Wear and tear from use under wetsuits or lifejackets
• Wear of fabrics due to improper care such as chlorinated pools, bleach, harsh cleaners, dry cleaning
• Damages due to impact or fall (see our crash replacement program!)
FOR WARRANTY ASSISTANCE:
Please contact us
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY:
Send back your crash damaged garment and tell us the story of your ride (we hope you’re ok!) and we’ll replace the garment with an identical one for 40% of the item price plus associated tax and shipping. Regular unit price applies, sales and offers excluded and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounted pricing.
GARMENT CARE GUIDELINES:
INNERFORCE clothing is made to perform optimally for it’s intended use, not necessarily to last forever.
Following these guidelines will help you get the longest functional use of your gear:
1. Follow washing cycle directions (wash gentle, cold water, hang dry).
2. Avoid chemicals, fabric softeners, and harsh soaps.
3. Rinse after riding, don’t leave your gear dirty if you can’t wash it right away.
4. Turn your gear inside out when washing, and don’t wash with zippers undone or with other items that could abrade your gear like Velcro.
5. Get out there and enjoy your gear!