INNERFORCE CUSTOM PRODUCTS LIMITED WARRANTY PROGRAM
Our goal at INNERFORCE is to have high-quality gear in your hands as quickly as possible. To ensure your experience with your gear meets expectations, INNERFORCE offers a limited warranty program.
Please Note: As customized products are unique and/or made to order, all sales are FINAL. No refunds, returns or exchanges will be processed outside of manufacturing defect. Sizing and quality samples and pre-order test prints are available upon request by contacting your account manager.
Please Read Carefully
In case of an approved warranty claim, INNERFORCE will repair or replace without charge at our discretion any item that has been returned. Please make sure to read crash replacement program and garment care information.
This warranty covers the original owner of an INNERFORCE product for 1 year from the delivery date of that product against:
• Sewing issues such as seam bursting and pulling
• Fabric defects such as runs or cuts in NEW items (must be reported within 48 hours of receipt)
• Zipper failures
• Artwork that is clearly and obviously different than that shown in approval form such as missing logos or design components, logo or panel orientation, for example.
This warranty does NOT cover:
• Normal wear and tear
• A product that has been altered or modified by the user
• Minor variation in artwork or color presentation, please be sure to request a test print if coloration or logo clarity at size is essential!
• Wear of fabrics due to extensive normal use such as UV degradation, graphics fading
• Abrasion against Velcro or pack straps
• Abrasion from saddle seams or scuff guards
• Wear and tear from use under wetsuits or lifejackets
• Wear of fabrics due to improper care such as chlorinated pools, bleach, harsh cleaners, dry cleaning
• Damages due to impact or fall (see our crash replacement program!)
If you require warranty assistance, please contact us. To expedite the process, kindly provide your original order number and attach photos clearly showing the damage along with your contact information. Our team will promptly review your request and provide further instructions on how to proceed.
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY:
At Innerforce, we understand that accidents happen, and we're here to support you in getting back on track. If your gear is accidentally damaged due to a crash, we offer a crash replacement policy to help you replace it.
To initiate a crash replacement, please contact us by providing your original order number and attach photos clearly showing the damage along with your contact information and the story of your ride (we hope you’re ok!). We’ll replace the garment with an identical one for 40% off the item price plus associated tax and shipping. Regular unit price applies, sales and offers excluded and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounted pricing.
SIZING ACCURACY AND ASSISTANCE
At Innerforce, we understand the importance of getting the right fit for your customized products. While all sales are final due to the unique nature of our products, we want to ensure that you're satisfied with your purchase.
Before placing your order, we encourage you to take the following steps:
• Refer to our size chart and carefully compare your measurements with our sizes. Please avoid assuming your size based on other brands and always measure yourself to ensure accuracy.
• Reach out to your sales representative or designer for personalized guidance and advice on selecting the right size. They have extensive experience with our sizes and can assist you in making the best choice.
• Ensure that the fit of the products aligns with your preferences and intended use.
• Consider ordering a sample box to try the products before making your final decision.
In the event that you encounter sizing issues upon receiving your order, we're here to help. We offer a 50% discount for customers who need to place a new order to receive an identical garment in the correct size. Please note that shipping costs for returns the unfit garments are the responsibility of the customer. Once we receive the returned item, we'll process your new order with the discounted pricing.
If you require sizing assistance, please contact us. To expedite the process, kindly provide your original order number, your measurements (chest, waist, hips, height and weight) and attach photos clearly showing how the current kit fits. Our team will promptly review your request and provide further instructions on how to proceed.
GARMENT CARE GUIDELINES:
INNERFORCE clothing is made to perform optimally for it’s intended use, not necessarily to last forever.
Following these guidelines will help you get the longest functional use of your gear:
1. Follow washing cycle directions (wash gentle, cold water, hang dry).
2. Avoid chemicals, fabric softeners, and harsh soaps.
3. Rinse after riding, don’t leave your gear dirty if you can’t wash it right away.
4. Turn your gear inside out when washing, and don’t wash with zippers undone or with other items that could abrade your gear like Velcro.
5. Get out there and enjoy your gear!
SHIPPING & RETURNS:
Our standard lead time for custom orders is 8 weeks starting from the design has been approved and payment has been made.* All orders are shipped via USPS from our warehouse in the USA.
• Please note that lead times may vary based on the time of year. If you have any questions, be sure to contact us before making your purchase.
Sales are considered final. Once purchased, our items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.